Fill out the form to view the webinar video.
New features include enhanced electro-mechanical design capabilities for total driveline engineering. There are also improved functionalities for advanced driveline analysis in NVH, efficiency, gear and bearing performance and process optimisation.
Electrification – for total driveline engineering
• Electro-mechanical design trade-offs at the concept design stage
• NVH powertrain response to gear and electrical machine excitation
• Multi-fidelity modelling for optimum simulation speed and insight
Pioneering technology - for advanced driveline analysis
• NVH: advanced planetary sideband dynamics
• Gears: detailed root stress analysis
• Efficiency: new FVA 345 calculation methods
• Bearings: journal bearings, and advanced analytical models for roller and roller rib contact
Integration – for process optimisation
• Enhanced batch execution capability for automated design and analysis processes
• Export structural response for acoustic analysis: Transfer housing vibration responses from RomaxDESIGNER into acoustic software packages, for faster prediction of radiated noise